Thursday 15 March 2007

Another Tag By...

Hala
1. My name:
Hala.

2. Where did we meet?
Mahjoob.

3. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, not at all)?
A lot.

4. When you first knew me what was your first impression?
That you have a very strong personality and I respected you very much.

5. Am I shy or outgoing?
Shy.

6. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
You follow the rules, you’re a nerdy :ch: lol

7. Do you consider me a friend?
Yes.

8. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
Halooleh.

9. What song(if any)reminds you of me?
Lamastak (Amr Mustafa).

10. Do I remind you of any characters on TV?
Butters (South Park) lol :ch:

11. A feature that you like about me:
The way you stand strongly for what you think is right.

12. A feature that you dislike about me:
You trust people more than you should.

13. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
A Nokia N73 mobile phone since you’ve been waiting to get one for some time now :p

14. If we spent a day together…..where would we go and what would we do?
To a 50 Cent concert since you hate Rap & HipHop music :ch:

15. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be?
Very kind hearted.

16. What word do I say all the time?
Mazaj FM :p

17. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the most?
Still in the reading process (same as SimSim) :ch:

18. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the least?
Refer to the above question :p

I tag you back :ch:

6 comments:

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

useless and unneccessary PS: lamastak is my new fave song :smily floating bein il lghuyoum:

saba7o :)

Karma said...

i love lamastak Also!!!!!

waino my tag wak??? :mob:

Classy said...

saba7 el nor ProudPali.

Yes its a nice song, Hala sent it to me wela ana ma kont ba3ref 3anha coz shez 24/7 listening to mazaj :ch: i think they should pay her coz shez a loyal & dedicated listener :p

Classy said...

Rana, Lamastak loves you back :ch:

wak ma enti ma golteeli enek tagged me :mob:

ba3dain where's mine too :ag:

Unknown said...

How did you know I love Butters? He actually is my favorite! :P

And LOL @ Mazaj FM, I know I am addicted :D

See you all like my taste when it comes to songs (Listening to the radio pays off lol) :)

Classy said...

lol :p

coz I know he's a cute character so u will love him akid :p

Yes true listening to the radio pays off, that's how I found about the song "sho beni" aslan :ch:

but still I think they should pay you money kaman :p