Thursday 15 March 2007

Kaman Tag by ...

Rana
1. My name:
Rana

2. Where did we meet?
Mahjoob

3. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, not at all)?
More than I should have :ch:

4. When you first knew me what was your first impression?
Very respectful person and a nice one indeed :D

5. Am I shy or outgoing?
Shy.

6. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
You follow the rules, specially the rules of ethics.

7. Do you consider me a friend?
unfortunately yes :ch: lol

8. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
Abu Sager .. Ranoush

9. What song(if any)reminds you of me?
Haya 3ala haya (Makadi Nahhas).

10. Do I remind you of any characters on TV?
Al-Sayyeda Mel3aqa loool :ch:

And Abu Sager (Mousa 7jazeen - Som3a)

11. A feature that you like about me:
That you stand for what you think is right, even if it was against your own friend, and your lovely sense of humor.

12. A feature that you dislike about me:
You care too much about people even the ones who have hurt you.

oh and I hate when you come online on msn and start the conversation with “Ali” then u go quiet, be5ef 3agli bagool ya sater shekelha jayeh w jaybeh ma3ha sammet badan :@ lool

13. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
A pacifier (lahhayeh) lool

14. If we spent a day together…..where would we go and what would we do?
Zyara café since you like the argeeleh there and take Ahmad with us since he hits on ur nerves :p loool

15. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be?
A friend I can rely on :give:

16. What word do I say all the time?
ma asga3ak (addressing me lama ankosh mo5ati 3alaiki) lool :p

17. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the most?
Do you have a blog?? :p Seriously, I only read one post till now and I liked it “القبيلة تستجوب القتيلة

18. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the least?
As I said to Hala & SimSim am still new to the blogs world I didn’t have the chance to read much posts. But knowing you well I can tell that there wouldn’t be a post I won’t like (ya bay 3a mas7 el joo5..kol had mishan te3zemeeni 3a argeeleh) :p lol

I don’t tag you back :ch:
But I tag Zaid now :ch:

3 comments:

Karma said...

feek el khair jawabit!! :P
w raito san7ak 3a haik ajwebeh!!

Classy said...

enti feeki el 5air enek 7anaiti w katabti comment :@

ba3dain malhom ajwebti?? mo 3ajbeenek?? :o

mnee7 eli jawabet aslan :p lol

:scared:

Unknown said...

Ayo, dapatkan freechip dengan cara mendaftar di INSTA88 di permainan sabung ayam S128
USER ID Anda sudah terisi saldo dengan cuma cuma tanpa harus deposit

NO HP: +6281315983911
BBM: 2BD903FA
LINE: CS_INSTA88
WECHAT: CS_INSTA88

LINK ALTERNATIF
www.insta88.com
www.insta88.net
www.insta88.org
www.centre88.net
www.lexusbet.net
www.lontongsate.com
www.satelontong.com
Bantu sebarkan ke teman juga
Terima kasih