Monday 12 March 2007

Tagged by ...

1. My name:
Asma
.
2. Where did we meet?
3al eshara 6alabti meni bareezeh mishan traw7i bel bus :p lool
.
I met you on Mahjoob
.
3. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, not at all)?
between a lot and not so much :p
.
4. When you first knew me what was your first impression?
bedkeesh te3rafi :p lol
.
Ok on a serious note, I thought that u were funny but mean at the same time, I don’t know why I liked this about you. But getting to know you better with time specially after I joined mahjoob’s moderation team and being “zameel watheefeh” I found out that ur a really kind person and have a kind heart :D
.
5. Am I shy or outgoing?
enti shy?? Lool I think ur a combination of both, I think when it comes to emotions ur shy but when it comes to fun ensa gharamak ra7 :p lol
.
6. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
I don’t think the word rules exits in ur dicationary :D
.
7. Do you consider me a friend?
yes a friend that I feel comfortable being around and talking to :give:
.
8. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
el dectatora or el mostabedda lol
.
9. What song(if any)reminds you of me?
Kathem el saher (bel zat “el lailah e7sasi ghareeb” coz once while chatting on msn mazajfm played it w enti en3ajagti feeha) :p
.
10. Do I remind you of any characters on TV?
Olive Oil - Popeyes love looooooool
.
11. FeatureS you like about me?
Kind hearted, optimistic, funny, u mind ur own business, helpful and the way u can be so serious when life requires seriousness.
.
12. A feature that you dislike about me?
That you don’t show the real you, which at the end of the day give people the wrong negative impression about you while u r really a nice person :D
.
13. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
10 KGs of weight loool
.
14. If we spent a day together…..where would we go and what would we do?
waaal bedi agadi yom kamel ma3ek?? :S lool ok we’ll have breakfast in el tarwee2a coz jay 3abali 7omos w falafel now :p then 3a coffee shop te3zemeeni 3ala argeeleh :ch: ba3dain ba5dek ma3i 3al bayader (elmantiga el sena3eyeh ne3mal service lal seyara looool after that lunch ba3deeha Kaman argeeleh 3ala 7sabek, then ice cream then go to a coffee shop Kaman mara te3zemeeni 3ala argeeleh. Haik bakon a5adet el 3 arageel eli wa3edteeni feehom :D
.
15. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be?
Trustworthy.
.
16. What word do I say all the time?
San7ak (addressing me) :p
.
17. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the most?
To be honest am new to the blog world, less than 2 weeks blogging old :p I only checked a couple of posts till now :$
.
18. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the least?
Refer to my answer of question 17 :p
.
Yala I tag you back :p

9 comments:

SimSim said...

loooooooool @ ur answers

walkom wallahe enne shy 3al 6abe3aa loool sa7 ? :shy: loool

yeee ya3nee now u knew that i am no evil :ch:

I loved ur answers 3an jadd I am glad to be ur friend and e3zemnee 3ala mansaf when u come back to jordan to gain the 10 KG (thu it would do nothing) :D w mar7ababak bel 3 aragel bas tkammel elle etafa2na 3aleeh :ch:

u will be the 3rd person I promised that i will try to show the real me from now on :ch: I mean :angel: lol

SimSim said...

Enter the letters as they are shown in the image.

meshan allah remove the Word Verification :mob:

Classy said...

No I knew you're not evil the day we (All Mahjoob Moderators) had the group chat on msn and found that you're a nice person not evil as u show :p and that day Rana found out that I was blocking her on msn loool

eno hay classy online bel group chat bs he's not online on my list :ch: lool

Am glad too ti have you as a friend :D and ok mansaf asli la 3yonek walaw ebsheri, w ma t5afi elek a6a3meeki mansaf bi Irbid bezeedek 20 KGs mo bs 10 :p

lol ok I think its better to show the real you :D

as to word verification I was advised to enable it, 5aleeha mishan a3ref if you're a human being or a machine :ch:

Karma said...

lool wak , metzaker that day :d shu krehtak youm.ha :d i still do hate u w besheddeh!

jad inak shamalat!

SimSim said...

yaay daggo beba3ad :ch:

loool

walla marra akalet mansaf erbedawi bas kolhen loqmeteen elle t7amalt-hom :D dessseemmm bas yalla bastanna 3azomtak :P

Classy said...

loool Rana :D

la2 wel 7elo ana 3amelek blog w nasiii w 3abood 3emeli add 3al group chat wella enti hnak loool

gal wenti bi kol saga3a bas 5alasna el group chat bte7kili bi searate window "you can block me again now" lool :D

Classy said...

SimSim, a7ki wela adal saket?? :p la2 bedi a7ki :ch:

hadak elyom kaman u wanted to add me lal msn and u sent the request and I declined it loool then u sent it again and i accepted it :ch:

fa enti kaman eli naseeb ma3i mo bs rana :ch:

SimSim said...

ana bawarjeek :ganweh:

SimSim said...

http://orientalsoul.blogspot.com/2007/03/answer-back-classyz-tag-p.html


:P