Monday 26 March 2007

Low level Societies

And they consider themselves civilized?? Screw civilization if this is how they consider themselves civilized.

In early mornings when I am awake doing some reading, the TV is on infront of me, so this show starts, The Jeremy Kyle Show, which is the British version of Jerry Springer. Watching this show just disgusts me and makes me realize what a low level society they have here. No morals, no ethics, no principles no anything. Actually I just think they live like animals in a forest.

Today, they hosted a girl, her ex-boyfriend and his father. The girl out of revenge slept with her boyfriend’s father. Now she has a baby daughter, of course she doesn’t know who the father of the child is. The debate isn’t about “why she cheated on her boyfriend” it’s about “who the father of the child is”.

The show performed a DNA test to know who the father is. And as a surprise neither of them is the father as the DNA result stated Loool. I laughed my ass out when I heard it, I don’t know why but I laughed :p Maybe seeing the guy and his father fighting over the child and each wanting to be the father (though the whole situation is disgusting) but seeing their faces surprised that none of them is the father made me laugh :D

Then, they have the nerve to come and say that we (Arabs & Muslims) are backwards people and an uncivilized nation, and stupid western countries make efforts to liberate us from the stony age ideology we live in.

Well, I want to be closed minded, I want to be living in a stony age ideology, and I don’t give a shit what others think or say. I’d rather be called a backward (mota5allef) person than live like an animal with no respect to myself or to others around me.

4 comments:

SimSim said...

looooooooooooooooooooool OMG ya3nee jaaddd loooooool
now her family must be very proud of her because she challanged all the world and spoke up her mind on TV loooooooool

عن جد الحمد لله على نعمة الاسلام

Unknown said...

LOOOL the British version of the American Maury and Jerry Springer, eshi be5zi.

Classy said...

enti mo fahmeh ya SimSim :p the girl came to the show and shez sure that he Ex's father is the father of her child..and she was giving he Ex these looks eno drop dead i took revenge..

Then Jeremy announced that neither is the father of the child and its someone else loool :D

After that they started trying to figure out who would it be and she started trying to remember who she slept with also and started listing names of guys lol

jad its a low level soceity :re:

Classy said...

lol hala, at least Jerry Springer has a bit fun specially when the audience cheer for Steve the bouncer and ask to touch his bald head lol :D

bs this Jeremy is a show off like Jerry specially thrwoing his remarks towards people and people applauding for him :S