Thursday 22 March 2007

True Love

A guy meets a girl; they fall in love, deeply in love. They stand for each other, care about each other, share moments & touches, exchange gifts, tell each other the beautiful things lovers tell each other, etc. considering what they’re going through is “The True Love”.

Then all of a sudden, things go wrong, they leave each other, for selfish reasons, for lame excuses, for stupidity, for stubbornness, for whatever reason, I just don’t care about reasons. What’s more important that they left each other and gave up on each other and each went on his own way.

True love?? Well true love my ass :D

Well, this is why I am writing this post, to talk about the only true love that can be found on this planet since the beginning of life. The love of a mother for her son/daughter. Yeah this is a post about mothers and you can also consider it a wake up call for whom needs to fix things with his/her mom.

Yesterday was Mother’s Day, well it was in Jordan since it varies in some countries (UK was Sunday 18th of March). I didn’t have the chance to talk with my mom properly for several reasons, one of them I wasn’t feeling good so I was in bed sleeping and the bad international connection I barely spoke to her 4 minutes after I woke her up just before midnight.

When I was in bed, I had so many thoughts, flashbacks and memories. I remembered how she used to stay awake next to me all night long when I get sick, how she went through a lot to get me what I wanted, how many times she divested herself from things she wanted to give me what I wanted, how many times she was hungry to make sure I am not, how many times she was thirsty to make sure I am not. How many times she got hurt because of a stupid word or attitude I’ve said and done. She bore everything just to make sure I am happy and living like any other kid if not better. Would a lover do that to his/her lover?

Then out of no where, the mysterious person appears into someone’s life, and that someone falls in love in with him/her, fights his/her parents for him/her and cause them to cry and hurt them deep inside for a stranger who will leave at the first available chance, for lame reasons I’ve mentioned above.

Well, would a mother give up on her son/daughter no matter what he/she does or say? Would a mother let her son/daughter alone in times of need? Would a mother stop loving her son/daughter for one second? Would a mother hate her son/daughter for one second?

I don’t know what to say, whatever I say won’t even come to 1% of what she deserves. Words always betray me in such situations, they just run away. I think I will just end it with the SMS message I sent her last night.

Mom, although I haven’t been the perfect son you wished I’d be, and although I don’t show it much but I really do adore you and love you with all my life. Allah ytawel bi 3omrek ya rab w ydeemek fog rasi w y5aleelek se7tek w 3afeetek ya rab ~sigh~

May Allah bless you and bless all mothers.

I Love You Mom :-x

p.s. Of course all of this applies to fathers as well, but since its mother’s day I am talking about mothers only.
.
p.s.2 I know this post is a weird way to express love to mothers lol but this is what came up to my mind while lying in bed :-p
.
sadaget ya ghawar :D


4 comments:

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

this is beautifully narrated. i think the most unconditional love is that of God's towards 3abeedo.. He doesnt expect anything in return and His doors are always open however we mess up..

may God bless u and urs ali :mazhariyeh:

Unknown said...

I love this post. Of course words are not enough to express how we feel towards our mothers, they deserve much more for all the love and care and sacrifices. Even though you think you have not been the perfect son, I am sure your mom thinks otherwise.

God bless her and all mothers :)

Classy said...

Proudpali,

Ofcourse God's love towards us is something exceptional, and I don't even dare or have the guts to write about it as there won't be no way that i cant describe 1% of it. And akbar men eno yenkateb 3anno :)

Thx for ur wishes, same goes to you :gowar zree3a:

Classy said...

Thx hala,

I hope she thinks so :D though I doubt it coz I've always been a "naughty" and a trouble maker son :p lol

At the end of the day, the purpose of this thread is to express atleast some of the appreciation and the love for the love & sacrifices they do for us ~sigh~

bardo thx Hala for the wishes, Amen to that :D